The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

ugh, I got one of those in grown pimples again on my eye lid so everytime I blink it hurts. Also makes my eye swollen. Second time in a month I've got one, damn receptionist screwed up my accutane medication and now I have to wait a month for new pills.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Future Canadian wrote:  
I like the idea for an evening crew hangout. Your new actual room sounds cool too.

Me too FC.  I was just noticing when I would drop in in the evening, I would see people here......but then they would just disappear.  So I thought that a place to just ramble was in order.  No need to have anything valuable to add to the available threads, but a great place to just say hey, or acknowledge another member on line.  A late night 'lunch', so to speak.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Pimples ????   Accutane ????    

Oh gawd I'm old.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

G'night urrbody. I'm 'bout to hit the wall here.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

G'night FC....sleep tight !!

Sportsdude

I bloomed late as usual. came into high school 5'9 started the next year at 6'4 then 6'6 now 6'8. Grew a foot in a span of 4 years. scary. Haven't really started to shave regularly until about this year.  

P.C.

OMG, sportsdude.  Did you get those 'growing pains' in your legs or knees ???  That's quite a spurt.

That's a real tax on a body, to grow THAT much in such a short period of time.  Any pain from that at all ??

P.C.

Oh, geeez.  Hate to  leave too, but just had the same sandman come my way too, sportsdude.  

Gotta sleep.  Nice talking to you (as usual), but must sleep.  Good night sportsdude....(ya lil pup)...lol  

Sportsdude

well I ate a lot and slept a lot. Had a hernia before the spurt, hereditary. And broke an arm near the end of it. Other than that just the usual for me. I always have said I was born with a bunch of used parts. Got the hereditary chest birth defect that made my chest cave in look like somebody punched a pillow. I have no cartilage in my knees so when I bend them you hear cracking sounds like a creaking door. Don't have a full upper lip, have giant feet.

But to answer your question know not really but I did get hurt a lot in sports. People always thought I was faking it. Oh yes now I remember pulled a hamstring 2 years ago doc said my hamstring hadn't grown with the bone so my stride is really short, so I guess you could add that to the list of used parts.  

Sportsdude

good night P.C. still stuck on PT time. got to go to bed too.

P.C.

G'night tall one.   lol

Off to bed for me too.

Sportsdude

lol. see yah later.

kitten

[A href="http://www.cutecats.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=11&cat=0&pos=19"][img class=image title="Filename : 100_0473-2~0.jpg
Filesize : 379KB
Dimensions : 1106x830
Date added : Sep 01, 2005" height=100 alt=100_0473-2~0.jpg src="http://www.cutecats.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10527/thumb_100_0473-2%7E0.jpg" width=134 border=0][/A]

Hello, Ebony Room inhabitants.  I think I'm getting the hang of posting pics.  I'm so proud!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

tenkani

WOW!!

The Ebony Lounge? [FONT size=6]POST PICS PLS!!!![/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

I have another couple pieces of trim left to put on the bar, and as soon as I figure out how to post a photo, I will.  (We're also going switch out bar chairs....the ones we got just aren't comfy enough)

Hubby's tickled to have a home for his big TV. (yawn...lol)

|