The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

yup about 10 cents each

20 cents is a good price for a pacifico
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Can't find my rum anywhere.  None of the liquor stores here have had it for about a month.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I've got rum, bacardi, bought in florida.

bar games!
A rum's plum in a slum behind a rump in stump (finish the sentence)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Bacardi...ptewwwi.

They said it's not being discontinued, but it's on a container somewhere.  I think it's in the back of the Taco.

Sportsdude

Well, unfortunately, there's not much to chose from unless you want to spend a fortune. Its either bacardi or capt. morgan. welcome to the 'free world' haha

Its even worse in some places, Bacardi has a monopoly in some states, its all you can buy.

Lil Me

I've got a bottle of Capt dark here at home.

Honestly, once it's mixed with Coke I can't tell the diff between Capt and Lemonhart.

Same with Vodka.

Can't tell the diff between Stoli and Grey Goose once there's Coke involved.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Coke can be a taste killer for sure....yet not enough to mask a bad rum.    

van_guy

Perhaps something rummy might be in order tonight!

where did the card game get it's name anyway??

P.C.

Good question !  

Something rummy.  Hmmmm.  All I got is crappy rum.  Still can't find my rum in this town.

What would you like good sir.    

van_guy

Oh dear,

I didn't realize that this was a full service bar - I already helped myself to a shot ... nothing more rummy than a shot of rum I always say.

I trust this wasn't too rude to help myself.

P.C.

I'm flattered that you would feel comfortable enough to do so.

What did you think of that rum.  

lol
[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ge[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bug[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="60502c4c984c09a6a09bbfb0d0a7406e" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Sportsdude

cholesterol check tomorrow, I've got 3mins to drink something before midnight deadline. lol
Already went through my fair share of trader joe's beer and some merlot.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
I'm flattered that you would feel comfortable enough to do so.

What did you think of that rum.  

I looked way to the back of the cabinet and found some dark Capt' Morgan - it's just fine thanks.

Now that i think about it - isn't the card game called gin rummy?? or am i loopy on capt' morgan already??

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]or[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]cav[/TD] [TD]t[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

P.C.

Is Gin Rummy the same as Rummy ?

I knew that Capt Morgans was there.  I was trying to ignore it.    Would you like to try a shot of that ?

A friend just went to England on Friday...and found some at the airport in the duty free.  Sweetie.  But I have to wait 3 weeks for him to return.

van_guy

[em]P.C. wrote:
Is Gin Rummy the same as Rummy ?

I knew that Capt Morgans was there.  I was trying to ignore it.   Would you like to try a shot of that ?

A friend just went to England on Friday...and found some at the airport in the duty free.  Sweetie.  But I have to wait 3 weeks for him to return.[/em]

I thonk so.

Yeah i'm a good rum spotter.  But alas LM is folding laundry -  i should give her a hand ...

Good night all

Patience ...

|