The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Melon Malibu ?  Sounds yummy.  What is it ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

It's a new flav of Malibu.  Still coconutty- but with a twist.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'm sipping on an ice-melted, watered down Mojito.  I planted a heap-o-mint for this alone.

Lil Me

Yummy!  What's your recipe?

I only made mojitos once, and they weren't all that great.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I have only made them a couple times too....and even after watching intently as my neighbour made them....I'm still not doing something right.  Mine aren't that great either....but I'm willing to put in the time to perfect them.

They were over tonight, so we allowed our guests to serve.  LOL  She makes THE best.  Fresh limes...fresh mint....brown sugar.....and soda water. And rum of course.  One more demo and I think I'll have it.....then I'll pass it along.  

Lil Me

Ok thanks.

I used supermarket mint and lime juice out of the plastic bottle...

this was a couple of years ago

P.C.

I've never tried it with the bottle lime....but the fact that I used fresh limes and it was still a fail...doesn't necessarily say that that's the problem.  lol

Lil Me

Shot and a beer, anyone?

Sportsdude

not tonight, I've got development policy plans to go over. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
not tonight, I've got development policy plans to go over. lol

Wouldn't it speed things up if you had a shot and a beer?

Sportsdude

haha didn't think of that. Ya, know I've been studying since 12pm (minus class). I mean its going to be a shit show tomorrow (and the entire year til this time next year) anyway with all the personalities. Why not.

Although I think I had all the beer at my place, there's a bottle in the fridge that nobody has claimed for a month now....

first I've got to read this study.

Sportsdude

Okay the show is about to start.
I've got a contest of code words that I know people will use, every time they use it, its one drink. lol

van_guy

Beer was one peso across the street last night.

The mariache band was pretty loud!!
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

A peso ?  One ?  That's cheap at twice the price.

I'm eating water right now.    

Sportsdude

eating ice can give you cavities, at least that's what someone told me. lol

|