What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Not for me. For my daughter.  But I start medical transcription classes in October.

purelife

Natasha wrote:
Not for me. For my daughter.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]But I start medical transcription classes in October. [/FONT][/DIV]
 That's awesome, Natasha!  Change of career?  

DDD

purelife wrote:
Natasha wrote:
Not for me. For my daughter.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]But I start medical transcription classes in October. [/FONT][/DIV]
 That's awesome, Natasha!  Change of career?  [/DIV]
 I think it is her expanding in her field
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Thanks. Exactly D but it could lead to a change in career if everything plays out as it should. It can at least give me the freedom to work from home on my own schedule.  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Thanks. Exactly D but it could lead to a change in career if everything plays out as it should. It can at least give me the freedom to work from home on my own schedule.  [/DIV]
 I would come to have you work on me at your home

purelife

DDD wrote:
purelife wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 I think it is her expanding in her field[/DIV]
 I bet you'd like to see her field expand!

Gopher

He's already made it pretty clear several hundred times, PL.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

DDD

purelife wrote:
DDD wrote:
purelife wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 I bet you'd like to see her field expand![/DIV]
 yuppers

Natasha

purelife wrote:
DDD wrote:
purelife wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 I bet you'd like to see her field expand![/DIV]
 LOL the mental picture I get with that ....

Let's just say that's alot of yardage to cover.

Natasha

Last thing bought...

more school supplies for the kiddo and a top for me  :)  and a bracelet that says "I love boobies"  :) the funds go to help breast cancer awareness.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 He's already made it pretty clear several hundred times, PL.[/DIV]
 D's just kidding about it, Gophie  :)

Orik

3 lbs chicken thighs
2 lbs pork bite
1 large bag of pasta (about 2 lbs worth)
3 cans tomato sauce
1 can mushroom soup
2 cans vegetable soup
2- 1 liter packages of chicken broth
250 mls ketchup
1 2lb bag of mixed dried beans

I still need
24 hot dog buns 24 hot dogs, 5 lbs of hamburger. 5 lbs rice. 1 lb lentils. 1 lb pearl barely. 1 800 ml jar of mayo,
5 cans of tuna 5 lbs of mixed vegetables. 5 lbs russet potatoes. 2 lbs onions 2 lbs of seasonal fruit
1 dozen eggs & 1 lb of  butter. Sadly I lack the finances to get it all at this time. So it will be back to the food bank

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 He's already made it pretty clear several hundred times, PL.[/DIV]
 D's just kidding about it, Gophie  :)[/DIV]
   [img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/5.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/5.gif"] [img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/8.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/8.gif"] [img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/2.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/2.gif"]  ;)  

Natasha

lol  you're unstable, D.

Last thing bought...  a computer stand

|