What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Maybe he wants to you *ahem* use it on him.  A flogger, if you will.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

lol....woowoooo !

Actually, I cracked the handle of our new shovel yesterday, trying to dig out a boulder that was larger than I thought....but I like your idea much better. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Take it back and get a replacement?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

New, as in not 10 years old like my last one.    I think I've had it over a year.....which is sort of brand new in the shovel world.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Sawdust bought me a new shovel today.  It has a nice padded grip.  Now that's romantic.    

Wow!!  That's amazing!  Probably up there with walk in closets and diamond rings in the most desired list of women world over.

You are a luck girl to have a man like that!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Oh I tought you were going in Baja? You will actually be facing the sea of Cortez, but not in Baja then?

There are some pictograph a little south of where you'll be. I was supposed to go there last Christmas, but found way too much other sites on my way there, so I postponed it to next Christmas.

Most people don't know mexican geography very well, but if i say baja peninsula area they get an idea of where I will be.

OK - cool - how much furhter south?  10 km or 200km?

[A href="http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Navojoa,+Sonora,+Mexico&sll=26.194877,-108.237305&sspn=18.039326,27.949219&dirflg=r&date=09%2F05%2F14&time=21:59&ttype=dep&noexp=0&noal=0&sort=&tline=&ie=UTF8&ll=27.80021,-109.423828&spn=17.78758,27.949219&z=5&iwloc=A"]http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Navojoa,+Sonora,+Mexico&sll=26.194877,-108.237305&sspn=18.039326,27.949219&dirflg=r&date=09%2F05%2F14&time=21:59&ttype=dep&noexp=0&noal=0&sort=&tline=&ie=UTF8&ll=27.80021,-109.423828&spn=17.78758,27.949219&z=5&iwloc=A[/A]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Lil Me

Two hoodies from West 49.
 Used a gift card, so I only paid for 1.

Sportsdude

an arm, a leg, and my first born aka nanaimo taxi.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

What is the name Michel ?

Michel

P.C.

No, not the book.  The name of the place you don't know.  "there's a place named in it I don't know"

Michel

P.C.

OH !  I thought I knew every nook and cranny of BC, but I've never heard of those either.

|