What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Itsy Bitsy

Polo shirts from the Gap.

Natasha

Neeener wrote:
  =(  I don't have a great sock drawer. I don't even have many socks. I keep losing them! ..... and my panties  =(

Last thing I bought.. A Coach handbag.

Loosing your panties [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/5.gif"]  your going to have to watch those strays grabbing them when your not looking [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"]

Oh I bought some Reese's cups :) Two big packs of them.

I think the dryer eats them.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Itsy Bitsy

Hair dye :)

I'm naturally dirty blonde and I've been screwing around with different colours (browns and aburns) for awhile. I wanted my blonde hair back, so I went to the salon to fix it. It ended up being really light blonde... which is a little too light for me. So I bought another blonde colour that I think is closer to my natural colour. Oye, I should have just left it alone!

DDD

yuppers leave all well alone

Natasha

Supplies to redo my restroom.  

Lil Me

Been to the mall twice this week for two specific items, and have walked away empty-handed both times.

Will try again tomorrow :(
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

evinRude

Couple of hootchies, one is hot pink, the other is dark on top and herring flash on the bottom  

evinRude

and I still think Orik is a whiner, in my family we just die, we don't whine

DDD

evinRude wrote:
and I still think Orik is a whiner, in my family we just die, we don't whine

well give him your liver and lets see what you have to say then

Little Fish

Id rather Die than accept his.  

DDD

Beer at the game and I am paying for it today

LM@work

Golf clubs.  They were my Mother's Day present from MrLM.

I loooove the new "modern" clubs-- titanium driver, hybrid irons, graphite shafts!  I'm a really sh*tty golfer, but I can drive 130yds straight as an arrow now!  (one good shot in 10)

I hadn't golfed for years!  I used to use my dad's old clubs.  The woods were made of....wood.  

Itsy Bitsy

I really love shopping just by browsing. I hate shopping when I'm looking for a particular thing (i.e. shoes that match my new outfit) or when I have a deadline (i.e. birthday). It's too stressful and I never find exactly what I want.

Anyhoo, I just bought a new shower curtain.

|