What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

A mukmuk blanket for baby.  It was just too cute to pass.  He'll use it when he gets a bit older.  It's very big!!

So now, he has those mitts and a toque for when he is older from my mom.  

[img]http://store.hbc.com/renderImage.image?imageName=hbc/hbc_HTPVMF9520MM.jpg&width=320&height=320"]

Lil Me

Lucky baby!

My next purchase will be 2 pr of shoelaces for Heckyl.  I don't know what he does, but the shoelaces for his runners are totally shredded.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

toronto_repair

i bought beef noodles this morning for my breakfast...

[A href="www.torontorepair.com"][/A]

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

mccube

i went to  buy a new LCD screen for my broken iPhone...

ps: hi, upstairs!!  

P.C.

Hi mccube.  LOL....love the handle.  Who's upstairs ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lazy Orik

Need to buy a screen fro my broken ipod. but it is old and not worth the 50 dollar cost to repair. not when u can buy a second hand one for 50 bucks

hello down stairs. do u mind not making so much noise. ur stereo gets a bit loud at times and please stop smoking so much pot on ur balcony it is beginning to become a pain... thanks

LM@work

LOL.  Gotta love your neighbours.

On Tuesday, I TRIED to buy a lipstick on clearance at Shoppers.  They had a whole display full of 'em....with no bar codes.  So if you take one to the cash register, they can't sell it to you .  LOL.  So I paid for my other stuff and left.  No lipstick.        

purelife

Welcome McCube. :)

Maybe you were supposed to put the lipstick on you and then say "Now you have to sell it to me."????

Orik

2 bottles of lemonade at Quest very good price 60 cents each. if they have any left I will buy 4 more.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

bought only 2 more bottles of lemonade because I decided to buy some ginger-ale to make sparkling lemonade.  2 1 litre bottles of ginger-ale to mix with the lemonade of course.. 6 more cans of beans they were sold out of kidney beans hopefully more next week. . some bread the basics of sustenance. not much for vegetables or fruits left so i will check in again Monday to see what they have. money left after paying bills and rent buying groceries. 37 dollars and change.

I guess it is time to suck up the pride and go back into the welfare office to apply for welfare agian...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

veggies & fruit at the farm market: parsnips, celery, leeks, onion, eggplant, apples, avocados - all for a bit over $10.  

Gonna make a blueberry apple crumble for dessert tonight.

Lil Me

Orik wrote:
I guess it is time to suck up the pride and go back into the welfare office to apply for welfare agian...

--

Hey Orik.  We all do what we need to in order to survive.  Don't be ashamed about applying.  You're in a temporary jobless situation AND you're waiting on answers about your health.  Both totally legit reasons.  This is why we have welfare...hope it helps you through this current crisis.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Gonna make a blueberry apple crumble for dessert tonight.
--

YUM!  I can smell it from here!

My last purchase was 2 bottles of tonic water at 1.00ea @ Safeway.

|