Pink Dolphin appears in Louisiana lake

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 03 09 12:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sportsdude

haha. nah I prefer the traffic be of seals and whales. The pink dolphin is just too weird for me, nobody would believe me and would probably respond with something like "was it right next to the unicorn?"

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I believe. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I say that they play that Merle Haggard song about LSD and marijuana (which I have on my itunes because I find it hilarious to play at parties).

Sportsdude

lol lol

the LSD of purple dinosaurs doing hula-hoops in the sky, while winking at you and saying "you da man" in a voice sounding like Isaac Hayes.

[small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small]        [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"]
[/td][/tr][tr][td align="center"][style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]pi[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]hip[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
wow, I'm speechless... lol