Games, games, games!

Started by Violet, Feb 27 09 12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

What are your favorite games to play? Old fashioned board games, cards, video games, or other. Not sports, but games.

I love playing chess! Darts are fun too.

anyone play Battleship? haha  
You're my boy Blue!!!

P.C.

I'm a sucker for video games.  But not the shoot em up type.  I like games like Riven....or any kind of puzzle/riddle mystery type.  I even went through a spell of playing those 'Escape the Room' games.  lol

For old fashioned type games, I like Yahtzee and Scattergories. (?)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I forgot....I like darts too.

Violet

Oh yahtzee is such a great game.

my family played the cheesy family games. Frusteration, Monopoly, Life!

I love Madden and NHL games for video games.
You're my boy Blue!!!

P.C.

My family played all those as well.

I also love the old school vid games like the ol Mario Bros.  Donkey Kongs and such.  I'd give anything to get my hands on those old games.

What about card games.....do you play Euchre ?

Violet

No, i never tried that. Card games are something i would like to learn more of.
You're my boy Blue!!!

purelife

I like Scattegory, Monopoly, Cranium, Pictionary, chess, checkers, chinese checkers, tic tac toe, maze games, puzzle solving types, bejeweled.

I also like the old-school video games like donkey kong, mario bros., mortal kombat, sonic the hedgehog, bubble bobble.

We have a lot of game systems at home.  We could open up a store, well, MrPL can.  

purelife

P.C. wrote:
I also love the old school vid games like the ol Mario Bros.  Donkey Kongs and such.  I'd give anything to get my hands on those old games.

Are you talking about teh Mario Bros on the original nintendo system?  My mom still has it and she also has duck hunt and bubble bobble.  I play it once in a while.