Signs of Spring Report

Started by P.C., Feb 12 09 12:14

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I just noticed, that my tulips have popped up all of a sudden.  They are 4 inches tall already !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

You'd better keep them modestly under control when we go to Italy otherwise you're likely to have a pinched derriere.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I don't know what that means.  

Gopher

Of course you do, you goose!    

P.C.

?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]

Gopher

Orik

Oriks in a great mood. but he had no sleep all night and is griining like a cat that ate the canary
it is rumoured he has been heard whistling and singing as he saunters ... it must be springor he got lucky...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I know it's spring because it's not completely dark in the morning.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I noticed that too Lil Me. I like it. :)

I also notice that when I come home from work, it gets lighter and lighter and we're having more sun than rain.

Gopher

Snowdrops and aconites in flower.  

Orik

i am really enjoying the sunshine. even if i am sleeping poorly the nice weather has really improved my mood. now if it could only improve my health.

signs it is spring the skirts are getting shorter again =D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Just seen some catkins although they're far from covered in pollen.  

Michel

Orik

another sign spring has sprung is the first lawn mower of the year mulching away..

Gopher

Wow. That's early!