1 in 200 kids are vegetarians

Started by Sportsdude, Jan 12 09 08:26

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I can live quite comfortably without tofu.  

(actually, I have a sandwhich filling made with tofu, that I love...and I've used the silky tufu in fruit smoothies.) Other than that.....ptewwwi.

There is no way anybody could ever convince me, that a vegetarian diet is the healthiest diet.  I wouldn't argue that it's UNhealthy....but I would say it has to be unbalanced.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

PC. pls delete my double post in this thread as lazy orik. just one of them needs to be deleted.. PC i too am not a big fan of tofu and can live happily with out it. It also makes me gassy and bloated, some what akin to heart burn...

Now as for corned beef in a can you have regular corned beef then, you have corned beef hash. Both are nice, but in my books you can never beat home made for wholesome good fresh flavor.

[img style="width: 344px; height: 344px;" src="http://i39.tinypic.com/18n7me.jpg[/img]
[img style="width: 339px; height: 339px;" src="http://i44.tinypic.com/jt465t.jpg[/img]
[img style="width: 359px; height: 359px;" src="http://i40.tinypic.com/261gahh.jpg[/img]
[img style="width: 462px; height: 462px;" src="http://i40.tinypic.com/2nkt26c.jpg[/img]

enjoy

and todays spam bot stopper LMAO (canned corned beef is similar to spam)
[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]mm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]spa[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="675cc57ab550443c03a0bda68b9c0bf3" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Wot the heck is it with Orik and corned beef????
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

hey Lise [img style="width: 54px; height: 41px;" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/frech/a016.gif[/img]

what do you prefer Corned Beef or Spam..
and which would u rather i post to the forums

i'm just bored and had nothing to do but find some pics dl then re-host them to tinypic and then post them here ... mostly i am just killing time and trying to not get overly bored... better i do something creative than destructive...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Now I'm getting really curious about corned beef hash.  Must try.
 I've never done a good job making hash browns, though.  Even the frozen ones.
 Someone told me you can get perfect results with a can of potatoes.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Corned beef hash is really good Lil Me. Another thing you could try is cutting the c.b. up into small cubes and adding it (with some similarly diced cheese) to a pan of  just cooked pasta, throw a little oil on it, stir, and after the cheese has melted and the c.b. has 'come apart', serve and eat.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

That sounds really good.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Yep it is, it belongs to my cheap and easy cuisine.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sparkleface

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]Im a Vegetarian. Have been for like 8 years. Im fine, I used to be anaemic due to very low b12 though, so I had to get a b12 injection once a month for like a year.D: Now I just make sure to have tofu every so often so I dont get sick...YAYZ for heath![/span]  
Oh Hai.=3