The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Starts at Granville at 3, it was supposed to be a flash mob, but the Sun ran a story, damn grown ups. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah don't worry about it. :)

meanwhile back into the trash can: the NY Post that bastion of Rupert Murdoch

[img]http://d.yimg.com/img.news.yahoo.com/util/anysize/400,http%3A%2F%2Fd.yimg.com%2Fa%2Fp%2Fap%2F20090218%2Fcapt.ea1cf7fd72734031a84bdce41da4f654.ny_post_cartoon_nyr101.jpg?v=2"]

the chimp is Obama.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

stopit

The chimp is not Obama.  Only the simple minded think it is.

Michel

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

blood tests. im sick and tired of em sighs. so full of holes my holes have holes

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

And all to make you wholly whole again!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I don't like blood tests too or any kind of female examination.  ADD:  If men only had an inkling of idea of what they could do to a female....  I discovered something that didn't know could exist.

They always seem to have a tough time finding my veins.  One lady even asked me where I thought my vein would be.  

Gopher

What! She really had no idea? Incredible.  

purelife

Gopher wrote:
What! She really had no idea? Incredible.

And she was a more senior person too.      

Gopher

I wonder how she got her job - furthermore, did you eventually get her jab?  

purelife

I didn't like her hours.  I'm against working weekends.  

She just kept on poking and poking....  

I ended up telling her because the day before, a Nurse got my blood no problem at a side vein on my arm.

P.C.

I would have told her, there should be one pulsing on my temple right about now.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I almost lost my patience with her because I was not in the mood (at that time) for any more damn blood extractions!!!!

|