Twitch

Started by P.C., Nov 20 08 12:54

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Does anybody ever get that little twittery twitch in their eyelid or eyebrow ?

What the heck is that ?  What causes it and what makes it go away without gouging one's own eyes out.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

it means someone is talking about you

Michel

P.C.

it means someone is talking about you

[FONT size=4]LOL     [/FONT]Of course.....why didn't I think of that.   [/DIV]

Lil Me

I started to get it a couple months back as a response to stress.  Right eye only.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

It means Michel is lurking around and you're having bad thoughts about him.

Well, in case you really wanna know......

[H4]What causes eye twitches?[/H4] It is believed that muscle spasms in the eyelid causes eye twitches. Because of this, it is believed that it is related to the nervous system. Most think that these muscle twitches can be related to emotional stress or physical eye strain. For example, staring at the computer all day can cause it to twitch. This type of eye twitch is not considered serious and is usually transitory.

Technically speaking, eye twitching is called blepharospasm. It can even have triggers like smoking or bright light.

[A href="http://www.eyeconcerns.com/eyeconcerns-articles/eye-twitches.php"]Read More
[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

I get those twitches all the time.... under eyelids and near my lip.  

The other day, it was spasing/twitching constantly.  I was imagining that some bulge was growing out of my face or my face was changing shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh the horror!

I definitely think it's stress or lack of sleep or combination.

Russ

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I get those twitches all the time.... under eyelids and near my lip.  [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]The other day, it was spasing/twitching constantly.  I was imagining that some bulge was growing out of my face or my face was changing shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh the horror![/div] [div style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"] [/div] [div style="text-decoration: underline; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]I definitely think it's stress or lack of sleep or combination.[/div]
Winnar

its cause you are worried about your yard. and you wish brick was there to pee in your plants again

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

49er wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]it means someone is talking about you[/div]
This is what my girlfriend said to me when I was talking to a buddy and said that he must be telepathic as we were just talkinga bout him. Just as I was about to say that his ear must be itchy, my girl friend said oh your eyes are twitching. After staring at her awestruck for a minute she picked up we thought she was nuts and explained herself.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

why are you women so stressed and not getting good sleep?  

Don't your men take care of you?

P.C.

omg.....you all are hilarious !!!!  

Russ wrote:  its cause you are worried about your yard. and [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]you wish brick was there to pee in your plants again[/FONT]

HAHAHAHAHA.....THAT'S IT.  I was just saying to Sawdust only moments ago.....I SURE wish Brick was here to have a wizz in the oregano          

P.C.

why are you women so stressed and not getting good sleep?  

I'm not sure if I'm buying into either of those causes.  I remember having this when I was a kid.[/DIV]

Lil Me

Who's Brick?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Russ's MinPin.  He's quite comical.