Favorite Beer?

Started by Beer, Mar 24 06 02:52

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Michel wrote:  You should drink your beer cold and with a collar, you'll feel less full.

A collar ?  You mean you should dress to drink it ?  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

If stella artois is a beer, then that's my fav.    

Sportsdude

Stella's are great, except I hate getting one with friends at a pub. Everybody else has beer mugs and I get a wine looking fancy glass. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sawdust

SD wrote

Stella's are great, except I hate getting one with friends at a pub. Everybody else has beer mugs and I get a wine looking fancy glass. lol  

OK let's try the glass half full version:

Stella's are great  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

If I ever get another dog, I'm going to call it Stella.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=6]STELLA !   STELLA ![/FONT]

Michel

Sportsdude

hahaha. It's just I get looks. Like "oh SD has to drink Stella... (laughs)" lol
It's all in good fun though.

Michel

Sportsdude

I drink 'that German beer' Heineken down on the farm. I got shot with a bb gun one year because of it. lol

P.C.

Are ya sure it was because of the beer ? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

Michel

Sportsdude

Well multiple things, the kids down there are thin skinned, can't take jokes and don't like sarcastic people. Which means I can't speak, cuz that's all I do, talk in sarcastic ways. To them though its funny to shoot the city kid, blow up dead rodents for New Years etc.

P.C.

Are there banjos involved ?

|