Memories before birth

Started by P.C., Oct 21 08 04:17

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Hmmm.....the image training sounds similar to what she was talking about.  Thanks purelife.  I'm going to double check with her tomorrow.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I remember everything since 1 for some reason.
I had flashes of trips as well. I kept dreaming about this place in Akron and Fort Wayne and when I visited those places in my late teens, it was exactly what these flashes looked like. go figure.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Memories in a mother's womb? You gotta be kidding, right? I mean, I don't think anyone can remember what it's like being in there BUT I do know a lotta ppl who want to go back.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Memories in a mother's womb? You gotta be kidding, right? I mean, I don't think anyone can remember what it's like being in there BUT I do know a lotta ppl who want to go back.......

No....I'm not kidding.  It is believed, that we all remember, but that the time for us to be able to articulate it, is a very short span of time, before we either forget or are influenced by things we pick up around us.

purelife

From the websites I posted earlier, it looks like you could go back to "womb" experience and erase any bad habits and give yourselves new ones or become more rejuvenated.  Is this what your friend wanted for her 3 year old?

P.C.

Oh no...nothing that deep.  Like me, she just thinks it would be interesting to hear her daughters interpretation of what she remembers.

purelife

I hope she's able to accomplish this.  It truly is fascinating about what our minds are capable of.