Memories before birth

Started by P.C., Oct 21 08 04:17

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

There is a specific set of questions, that when asked to a 3 year old, enables them to tap into memories of their life in the womb.  Has anyone heard of this ? ......and does anybody know what these questions are ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

I dunno but I have memories from age 1 - no sh*t!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

Wow.  I believe it.  I know lots of people who do.  I am definitely not one of them.

There is apparently a narrow window of time that you can ask a child these questions....that they are  capable of giving an uninfluenced answer...and that most children at this age, can remember their life in the womb and can describe it.  But if the time that the child is able to answer these questions passes unquestioned, the memories will pass as well.

I was hoping someone knew about this.

Michel

P.C.

Yes....like that.  I think those are questions 647 and 648.  [img onclick="selecte('sarcasm.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/sarcasm.gif" border=0]

Michel

Lil Me

Memories from the womb- what a concept.  They probably heard a lot of burps and farts.  Yeesh.  

Michel- babies don't breathe inside, so they won't remember any smells...

I have memories from age 1, as well.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

They probably heard a lot of burps and farts.  Yeesh.

LOL....I suppose so Lil Me.  

They DO describe hearing bubbles and feeling specific motions.    It's not so much that they describe anything that we can't likely imagine....it's just hearing it from someone who really remembers is ...well...I thought it was kinda cool.  (I'm amused easily I guess)

Michel

Russ

I remember a 15 second vivid memory from when i was 2 and was sitting in the highchair. Throwing my food on the floor. Ten years ago i described it exactly and my parents and relatives who were there were able to pinpoint exactly when it was from and what was happening.

I also when I was just over a year was enjoying and semi humming melodies that my mother hadnt played since I was in her womb... supposedly anyhow.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I remember that I had 2 parents and 2 sisters.

And....I lived in a house.

purelife

I don't think I've heard of that P.C. but it sure sounds interesting.  

I can also remember as far back as 2...only one memory. :(

P.C.

I thought so purelife.....lol

I tried googling it, but it's an odd quest.  I'll have to get in touch with the mom who told me this.  I'm trying to find out quickly, as a friend has a little daughter who is the exact right age.

purelife

What age does the kid have to be?  

ADD:  Sorry, I just read that you mentioned 3.  

purelife

This is interesting.  

http://trainingforbabies.blogspot.com/2007/07/image-training-return-to-womb.html

http://www.thewoman.com/sleep_of_the_womb.htm