OJ Verdict

Started by P.C., Oct 03 08 10:41

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

IS IN.....just waiting for him to show up.

Thoughts on this ?  Anybody hope they get it right this time ???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Ahhh.....cosmic retaliation of the Gods......Karma at its best.

Just read.....guilty on all 12 counts. Even if he is given minimum sentence on each count, he will spend the rest of his life in jail.  The minimum sentence on the kidnapping alone is 15 years.  This verdict has come down 13 years to the day that he was acquitted on his murder trial.  

Sportsdude

Guess he'll be searching for the killer now in federal penitentiary. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:Just read.....guilty on all 12 counts. Even if he is given minimum sentence on each count, he will spend the rest of his life in jail.  The minimum sentence on the kidnapping alone is 15 years.

Glad to hear it. I don't have a shred of sympathy for him, and prison is where he belongs.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Erhm..... I'm so lost here. This is about O.J. Simpson? I thought he was done with the court and what-not? Someone tell me what's happening here.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Lise, this trial was for the armed robbery and kidnapping in Las Vegas.  

I still find it a little bit odd, that they actually looked for jurors who had no knowledge of the murders.  

stretchedout

Good.  Now please, media, let's not interview the Father of the murder victim dude.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!