People Not Like You And Me

Started by TehBorken, Oct 04 08 05:33

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Yeah, this is the kind of attorney I'd want to represent me.....a cognitively impaired retard.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
[font size="2" face="VERDANA, HELVETICA"]After failing the West Virginia Bar Exam for the second time (during which he was given an extra day to complete it), Shannon Kelly filed a lawsuit in July demanding even more concessions based on his unspecified cognitive disability. The second failure was also on a special version of the exam in large type, and Kelly had been permitted to work in a room by himself. He now believes he can earn his license if he is allowed four days instead of the normal two, to make up for (according to his lawyer) "severe deficits in processing speed, cognitive fluency and rapid naming" (though it is not clear how many attorney jobs are available for someone with such a skills set).
[West Virginia Record (Charleston), 7-25-08] [/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

lol....kinda gives new meaning to the Dream Team.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

What good are standards?  But remember, there are as many accountants, doctors and lawyers who graduated with a C average as there are who failed and who graduated with an A average.  Should we be asking to see transcripts of the professionals we become clients of?
C'mon, the city is sleeping!