What is your least favourite chore?

Started by Gopher, Oct 02 08 11:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Can you recommend a good one to me?

purelife

Gopher

Lil Me

folding laundry + putting it away.
 emptying the shredder and the vacuum.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Gopher wrote:
What's that?[/DIV]

Wiping down the dust off the furniture.  After wiping, the dust is back on again... and I just end up spreading it around...even when I use a damp cloth.  I also don't like having to lift things off the furniture to dust and wipe.    

P.C.

I think Lil Me was looking into some office elves, Gophie.....perhaps she could give you a better lead.

Window washing.        

purelife

Oh, and Lil Me just reminded me about vacumn.  I don't like emptying mine out...so dusty.

Lil Me

Haven't found any office elves yet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Are you looking in the right places?

Lil Me

I guess not.
 Have you seen any?

Gopher

No. Maybe you should write to Santa Claus and see if he's got one to spare.

P.C.

I think I may have a solution to your office foibles Lil Me.  You need to get a gerbil.  They EAT paper.  As for the vacuum prob....I think dust bunnies eat that stuff.  

ok.....now we have another waste problem.  [FONT color=#b9b9b9]*I'll keep working on it.[/FONT]

Marik

cleaning the toilet and the surrounding area... my brother always misses!!!  >:(