11 Places to Meet Women

Started by Lise, Sep 05 08 05:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
Add Supermarkets to the list.
You can tell by looking in the basket whether someone is single or not.

No way! Seriously? Like what?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Well, she could have a book that she just grabbed off the shelf entitled "How to get Mr. Right in 10 Days".

Speaking for myself, I NEVER wanna look into a shopping basket that's being held by a guy. I don't think I would see anything fresh there. *teehee*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

GORDY GAMBINO

The last place i ever thought i would meet a sole partner was on the dv forum.

But it happeneed. And neither of us were looking it just kinda happened.

And we couldnt be happier.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

Define crappy food in your case, Michel. Mine would have to be frozen dinner packages but I've caved into them from time to time.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Only Skeptic Cat would see a political statement in someone's grocery basket.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

I have to admit that I look at people's baskets or what they lay on that conveyor belt sometimes, just for ideas of what to buy and what they sell in that store...  no where else to look. :)  

Michel

GORDY GAMBINO

purelife wrote:
I have to admit that I look at people's baskets or what they lay on that conveyor belt sometimes, just for ideas of what to buy and what they sell in that store...  no where else to look. :)  

TRY LOOKING ON THE SHELVES. I DID  AND I FOUND THERE WAS FOOD THERE ALSO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
 --
 Me too!  I talk to people in the grocery line all the time and ask them about products they're buying.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Wow! You guys are nosey.  Do most ppl look at the food on the conveyor belt? Half the time I'm busy trying to track down my kids or looking at the magazines.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
Wow! You guys are nosey.  
 --
 Guilty as charged.
 It's informative....If someone is buying a new product, I ask them what it tastes like.
 I chat with people in the line-ups quite a bit.

...you can tell from the grocery cart if someone is going camping, having a party, whether they have kids (and what ages), pets...

|