No Trojan allowed

Started by Michel, Jul 18 08 08:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
Imagine, if you will, one fair maiden Tila Tequila whispering into the ear of helpless hostage Sir Michel.  "Michel", she says, "I want, nay, I need your sperm..."

OMG. PLUCKS EYEBALLS OUT RIGHT NOW.........lol

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

bwhaha. Hilarious.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Not bread!  Try with crackers and butter.

ADD: Sorry, wrong thread!  (but you could butter Tila and uh....)
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Speaking of Tila, did she finally choose her lover? Boy or girl?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Wow. Agreed. She's a tramp alright. All looks and nothing there.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

That show is fake, she has a boyfriend and isn't really bi.
She's in her second season here already. Just like Rock of Love 2.

Michel

Sportsdude

Everything on Tv is fake. From News to Sports, to radio morning talk shows. For example those 'stories' that are always used on the morning fm drive shows. Fake. Yeah sure what they're talking about might of happened, but not in the context they're implying. Its a bit, they wrote it up the morning of. Howard Stern started the whole talk about your life on the AM morning dial. Now everybody does it, and 60% of it is fibbed for laughs.

nothing is real.

Lil Me

I'd like to know wassup wit all the morning chit chat on the radio shows?  

Apart from the obvious news, weather, traffic, why don't they shut up and play tunes?!    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

People want pointless talk instead of music. Advert sales.
Men need to know about a woman's preference with how their pubic hair should look or they won't get laid. (That's what the conversation on 99.3 last time I was in Vancouver) or Mr. Skin talking about who just got nude and had a sex scene.

Male demographic heavy.

|