The Etiquette and Decorous Comportment Thread

Started by Gopher, Jul 11 08 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

They're pretty much exactly what they say.  Mushy peas.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Britain has more Michelin's now then France.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

They don't sound appealing and they don't look appealing.....but hey.....you never know.  (I'm almost certain I never will)

Sportsdude

PC you don't like Michelin star restaurants? lol That's the ultimate fanciest you can get. The 'ultra prestigious' places.

P.C.

PC you don't like Michelin star restaurants? lol That's the ultimate fanciest you can get. The 'ultra prestigious' places.

Michelin star ?  I've never heard of them.

Sportsdude

Ahhh. I thought you've seen Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare.. hmm
[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelin_Guide"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelin_Guide[/a]

P.C.

Ohhh.....the rating system.  OK....I'm with you now.  I thought you were talking about restaurants called Michelin Star.  As for Ramsey.....I wouldn't eat his food no matter how many stars he had.  

Sportsdude

hahaha. Yeah I meant the Star. Chefs lose cred if they lose a star, they go all moody and run into the hills and become a wild beast or something, it's that devastating to them.  

ShyT

Is it vulgar for a man to wear brightly coloured socks with a dark suit?

P.C.

I don't think it's vulgar.  Some guys could pull this off and land themselves on the 10 best dressed list.  Others would just be considered 'fashion challenged'.

Lil Me

Depends how short your pant legs are.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|