Free Cirque du Soleil Corteo at Metrotown

Started by Lise, Jun 20 08 09:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I kid you not. On Wednesday June 25, there's going to be a free performance at Metrotown by the folks from Cirque du Soleil. I guess it's kinda like a preview of their show.  

Jun 25, 2008

1:30pm
Grand Court
Discover the magical world of Cirque du Soleil with a sneak peak of Corteo
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I don't think I've ever run into ANYONE, who hasn't been WOWed by the Cirque.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

You haven't met my hubby who fell asleep during the 1st half of Cirque (Allegra). Ja. I'm not kidding. Bloody expensive nap.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

You haven't met my hubby who fell asleep during the 1st half of Cirque (Allegra). Ja. I'm not kidding. Bloody expensive nap.

LOL.....are you serious ????  

Dr A Weil

Hey it happens. I missed the entire Eagles, Edgar Winter, Yes concert....but then, I wasn't asleep come to think of it....

P.C.

lol ....yes I suppose there's a difference between a snooze and a stupor.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Well, Maybe Mr Lise will have a better time staying awake if he's standing in the Food Court at Metrotown!  If he nods off, poke him with a hot french fry.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I might try that next time, Lil Me.

A few years ago I purchased tickets to see Allegra. I got four tickets, took hubby and his parents. Thought I'd treat them out for helping me. Needless to say the place was dark, it was nice and cool inside the tent, we had lunch.... all prelude for a good nap. I kept poking my hubby whose eyes kept closing and opening until I gave up. He pretty much slept through the 1st half. After the interlude, he was wide awake and watched the rest. Said it was probably one of the best half shows he's ever seen.

OH THE IRONY.
Bill Cosby.