Discover Vancouver mods bribe people to antagonize others using

Started by Victim of DV, Jun 17 08 11:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Victim of DV

incentives of common knowledge like how to post u tube videos. It came out last night. They attack people in groups and antagonize them (using racism, hate crime, death threats and pestering) until they have a breakdown online. It is sick really. Several mods are on probation. It is a filthy site full of racism, especially at night and weekends. The mods are predators who let people build up trust together and then pretend to be the one of them to try to hook up females. The site ecourages violence against women and mentally ill people. The mod known as Arrow is one of the perps, the one who bribes people to antagonize people all day. I posted proof on their website last night and it went unchallenged.    

Richard

Richard

What should we call this soap opera?

As The DV Turns?

The DV and the Restless?

The DV and the Beautiful?

DS regular

Crying here about it won't really solve anything. Pretty much everyone here on DS dislikes DV.  

Guesst

Victim of DV wrote:
incentives of common knowledge like how to post u tube videos. It came out last night. They attack people in groups and antagonize them (using racism, hate crime, death threats and pestering) until they have a breakdown online. It is sick really. Several mods are on probation. It is a filthy site full of racism, especially at night and weekends. The mods are predators who let people build up trust together and then pretend to be the one of them to try to hook up females. The site ecourages violence against women and mentally ill people. The mod known as Arrow is one of the perps, the one who bribes people to antagonize people all day. I posted proof on their website last night and it went unchallenged.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What a pathetic liar you are. No wonder you got kicked off DV, ya little goof. Nobody's going to believe this tripe, all they have to do is check for themselves.

Richard

yesterday I would have disagreed with your statements about the mods.  Now, I see your point.  Those Nazi mods at DV banned my IP address, and probably all of the other IPs at my college.  And why did they do it?  Just because they could.

Oh yeah, and they're safer behind a computer screen.  As are the people of DV.

DV Agent

Victim of DV wrote:

You're just cranky 'cause DV banned your ass.  And now you come here to cry about it.  Whinebaby...

Richard

I wet my pants, and I kind of like it. Anyone feel similarly or am I alone in all this?

Vivek Golikeri

I post on both DS and DV. I am quite controversial, but the mods have always been good to me. Hypothetically, yes it's possible that the OP's allegations are true. If anything, the mods and DV seem to value me as a poster because all the nasty comments against me draw more traffic to the site. Yes, it is a filthy site full of racism, obscenity and other nonsense. But that serves a valuable purpose: it takes the mask of Canadian society and exposes raw, controversial attitudes not normally ventilated.

DV has provided me a valuable vehichle for self-publication. That is why I tolerate the stupidity of posters who spite me. If traffic slowed Dv might need to shut down. And then --- no self-publication vehichle for me.

Dr. A Weil

Victim of DV wrote:
 [FONT color=#5b5b5b]incentives of common knowledge like how to post u tube videos. It came out last night. They attack people in groups and antagonize them (using racism, hate crime, death threats and pestering) until they have a breakdown online. It is sick really. Several mods are on probation. It is a filthy site full of racism, especially at night and weekends. The mods are predators who let people build up trust together and then pretend to be the one of them to try to hook up females. The site ecourages violence against women and mentally ill people. The mod known as Arrow is one of the perps, the one who bribes people to antagonize people all day. I posted proof on their website last night and it went unchallenged. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#5b5b5b][/FONT]

Now let's see, you whine on DV about DS, and you whine on DS about DV.

...hmm...

do you fly into rages for no reason? Do you bark at shadows? Is your nose cold? Take two milkbones and call me in the morning.    

GORDY GAMBINO

M GOT BANNED JUST LIKE TYLER FOR BEING A SNITCH TO GOOGLE

BAD VERY BAD PEOPLE

THESE TWO SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SMARTEN THE F UCK UP
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI