Heineken Yaletown Summer Celebration

Started by Lise, Jul 20 08 09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

lol

I haven't been to the fireworks downtown for about 15yrs, as I've become more claustrophobic in crowds.  But my parents moved downtown this year, so that makes it easier.

My, the citizens of the country Finale must be proud.  They do a grand performance every time!!!!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Canada's fireworks were a blast.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I guess the Godzilla theme worked well for them?

I heard that it was excellent as well.

Lil Me

Lil Me

US Fireworks were simply amazing.  Great music, excellent variety of fireworks, superb use of smoke effects.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.