Checkout Canada's Flag Bearer in Beijing!!!!

Started by Lil Me, Jul 23 08 10:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Adammm...oh Adam.  I'll bet he smells good, too.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

He's the perfect guy.  He doesn't snore and he doeasn't leave beard trimmings in the sink.

Adam.  oh Adam.

Michel

Lil Me

*covers ears*

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala!  

Lise

LM - we can be his spandex together. You carry the left cheek and I'll take the right one.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

uh, but only if Adam continues not to fart.  If he farts, I'm so outa here.

|