How can I watch the European Soccer Cup 2008 online?

Started by Euro Dude, May 23 08 10:00

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Everything is staged nothing is real. Even those so called 'educational reality shows'.

The issue isn't really whether it's real or not.....the issue is that the entertainment pool has become so dried up, that we are moving into peoples bedrooms for it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Sometimes I think the Simpsons is the most realistic show out there.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Van wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Sometimes I think the Simpsons is the most realistic show out there.[/div]
 ^^^^^^
 Agreed!
 I was tempted again yesterday to get cable.
 Free digital box, Free 1st month, $9.95/mo after that.
 Alas, I said NO to the magic box.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
No cable at all ? wow, I'm impressed.
 --
 Thanks.  Had basic cable about 10yrs ago because it came free with the apt.
 Let's say I'm a bit behind on tv watching and slightly culturally illiterate.  (What's dancing With the Stars?!)
 I'm watching Season 4 (out of 15) of ER from the library....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
I'm watching Season 4 (out of 15) of ER from the library....

Oh oh I could spoil the show for you. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Good move. I went without cable for a few years. Now I have a satelite and I watch the same shows that I used to get with the rabbit ears.  

Van

Van

actually, I watch some shows on the satelite I never used to get. Any show that showcases any kind of traveling to cool places. I am into it. I am getting the traveling bug these days!  

|