Movers in Van

Started by Michel, Apr 20 08 09:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

*googles furiously for "Cheap Movers in Vancouver"*

I'm kidding.  How much stuff do you have, Michel?
 I can help you.  PM me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good idea Michel.  I'm thinking it's a challenge for Miss Lil Me to sit still for longer than 5 minutes in a row.

A PISTOL of energy !!!!!  I have a hunch she could do it on her own....in half the time a crew of six could do it.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Seriously, if you don't have much stuff, no point in hiring movers.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhahaha no male friends.
wait, I shouldn't talk. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

*writes that down*

well the only male friend I've got is moving to winnipeg and i probably won't see him for a while or ever. so goes life. Anyway that means rest of my friends are females. oye. lol its weird partying with 10 girls. Although you become the centre of attention.

Lil Me

I'm still googling furiously for a moving company.  I'm hell-bent and determined to speak with authority on a subject that I know nothing about...  

purelife

Movers are expensive Michel, but a friend of mine used one and I'll ask her who she used.

If you hire a Uhaul, Mr PL and I can help you move and with LM's help, you'll be done in a jiffy. :)

Lil Me

purelife

LOL That's an awesome pic.

ADD:  You could also check Craigslist, Michel.