Making the first move

Started by Lise, Mar 26 08 05:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

It would sure help in getting that darn bra off in the heat of the moment!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Van wrote:
It would sure help in getting that darn bra off in the heat of the moment!! But isn't the panties more important to get off than the bra?  It can wait, can't it?

Gopher

Or is it simply getting off?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I think remote controlled GPS sensored bras and panties are needed in this day and age.

Russ

Van wrote:
 It would sure help in getting that darn bra off in the heat of the moment!!

purelife wrote:

But isn't the panties more important to get off than the bra?  It can wait, can't it? No. start at the top and work your way down.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

panties are designed so they come off very easy...(vodka)...kidding...  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

purelife wrote:
 I think remote controlled GPS sensored bras and panties are needed in this day and age. [/DIV]
 Why? is this because these things somehow fly off and get lost in the bedroom in a fit of passion?

Not that I or anybody I know close to me has ever had a difficulty with this or anything.  

Russ

Van wrote:
 panties are designed so they come off very easy...(vodka)...kidding...

I always thought that the liquid panty removed was Gin?

According to a country song that just starting bouncing around my little head, Its Tequila that makes her jeans fall down.

Van

*puts tequila on shopping list*

purelife

ok..maybe it isn't a good idea.  I thought it would make life easier.. :))

Lil Me

No..you're all wrong.  It's the Dan Hill, Luther Vandeross and Barry White songs...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Lil Me wrote:
No..you're all wrong.  It's the Dan Hill, Luther Vandeross and Barry White songs...

Dan Hill?

Luther Vandeross?

Barry White?

Weren't these the hero firefighters of the Great Fire of 1901 in Jacksonville???

*keeps tequila on shopping list*

Lise

LOL. What an interesting thread. Nice to see to off topic with panties and tequila included somewhere too.

I believe that my friend could be avoiding the whole dating scheme. She doesn't really go out, doesn't really dress to impress.... I'm not sure that she knows when a man is interested in her or how to give them the right signals.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

that could be very true lise. I think my cousin is in that boat. Then she takes her cranky self out on the rest of us if we say we're doing anything remotely fun. eyeye

from my knowledge of girls on the island, since the men are out numbered its the girls that are always making first moves. Like they're fighting over us or something.

cuz i was listening to coffee talk in sociology last semester all the girls were in a agreement that the local guys were[small]
Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper

Please type the text below into this field[/small]         [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]te[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bea[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|