Russ on Rust

Started by P.C., Mar 28 08 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

The Fun Way: Pee on it. No kidding. Urine contains lots of ammonia and salt. This naturally corrosive liquid will raise havoc with copper and turn it green quickly. Put urine in a spray bottle. Use this method to get some good giggles, stories and shock appeal out of your friends and family, but please be discreet and do this one in the privacy of your own home -- no need to scare the neighbors or have to explain what you're doing to the police!

I think I'll pass on this method.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Here are your supplies...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Gopher

Has anyone else heard these referred to as pheasants?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 The Fun Way: Pee on it. No kidding. Urine contains lots of ammonia and salt. This naturally corrosive liquid will raise havoc with copper and turn it green quickly. Put urine in a spray bottle. Use this method to get some good giggles, stories and shock appeal out of your friends and family, but please be discreet and do this one in the privacy of your own home -- no need to scare the neighbors or have to explain what you're doing to the police!

I think I'll pass on this method.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0][/DIV]

[FONT color=#0000ff]I think you've made a typing mistake, PC.[/FONT]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

P.C.

Orik

pass as in pass a bowel movment pc

im afraid ur mind just doesnt traverse the gutter like some minds do

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

lol....no.  Just pass. As in ponder the next option.

Anyways, thanks for all your help.  As for the 'splurge' this lady didn't want to make on a ton of new hardware, she managed to source out some incredible stuff on ebay.  (around one fifth the price for the same thing at Home Depot and the like)

P.C.

*hmmm.  I wonder if I should charge her for all the efforts everyone has put in to spare her the expense.

Orik

can u bill this as research time

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

lol....that's what I'm thinkin Orik.