The Movies Thread

Started by Van, Mar 19 08 08:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

purelife wrote:
Van, have you seen V for Vendetta?[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]  EXCELLENT MOVIE![/SPAN]

Ugh. I've seen it and it was OK. Hugo Weaving is one of my favorite actor and he was excellent as Vendetta but I found the movie too.... don't know the word for it.... cliche?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

^yeah, not sure if I would like it either. I am not a sci-fi fan.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Okay, has anyone seen Ironman yet?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Okay, has anyone seen Ironman yet?

Mr PL watched it Friday.  He enjoyed it.  He also read the book.  I heard that this movie may be better than Spiderman.

Sportsdude

Alright cool. Yeah I've heard its more adultish then Spiderman.

P.C.

I've seen Rainman....I think Ironman is the second in the trilogy.  The next one will be Rustman.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Did Mr. PL see the the little bit after the end credits? I couldn't stop laughing, but is that actually comic book related? I'm more DC knowledgable so Marvel is a bit cloudy. I'd like to know if that was a joke with (blank) or was it real?

purelife

I'll have to ask him, SD.  

Van

I never seen Ironman. I am not big on the comic book movies. Never really got X-Men? Spiderman was just ok for me.  Fantastic 4 was far from fantastic.

If Ironman is a different approach, I might give it a try.

I am looking forward to Kung Fu Panda. Should be another trip to the movies with my youth group.

Indy 4 too....God don't let it suck!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
I'll have to ask him, SD.

Thanks a lot.

Van

I have been pissed at the movies I seen lately. Tons of crap!  Or a decent movie, with a bad ending. Makes me so sad!

Gopher

I've not seen anything worthwhile for what must now be years.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

|