The Movies Thread

Started by Van, Mar 19 08 08:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

There's a bunch of cool PG type movies (animation) coming out this year if you saw the Super Bowl. Aliens vs. Monsters (or is it Monsters vs. Aliens?) and that old cranky guy who takes his house up into the sky.

Next month is Watchmen
Eventually Terminator 4
And Avatar the most expensive movie ever made.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

P.C. -  I tried out the karoke on Shaw too but mine kept skipping and off beat.  I also suck at singing too.  I never sing in the shower.

SD - What about Wolverwine?    

Lil Me

Saw Star Trek yesterday.  Wow.  It was fantastic.

Watched the first half of Daddy Day Camp last night.  What an awful film.  Heckyl and Jeckyl liked it, and plan to finish watching it today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
P.C. -  I tried out the karoke on Shaw too but mine kept skipping and off beat.  I also suck at singing too.  I never sing in the shower.

SD - What about Wolverwine?  
 --------------------------------------------

Oh I'm the singer, let me tell ya.
I saw the Xmen film on the net when it came out.

My friend and I wanted to see Star Trek today, but the theatre was closed, ohh Nanaimo. 20 dollar taxi ride down the drain. You spend more on taxis than anything else.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

lol just read some critics about Earth the Disney version. Kids can't tolerate the movie, it's too cruel to see animals dying, and adults found the movie rather uninformative. I'm not surprised. Anyone have seen it? I might go soon before it disappear from our screen.

Oh dear.  This one could hit me hard.  I have the kid angle AND the adult angle to contend with.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Hey hey hey !  I need some sunshine.  Just about finished the spring clean up and some other projects that I need sun for.  [img onclick="selecte('stern.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/stern.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

lol  I know.  Sometimes they say exactly what I want to say...only better.  [img onclick="selecte('teehee.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/teehee.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

lol.  I have no idea.  

Michel

P.C.

Hahahahahaaaaa.  Makes you wonder what inspires some of these.  LOL

*off to the workshop.  Making some forms to pour some concrete.

Michel

|