The Movies Thread

Started by Van, Mar 19 08 08:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Exactly what my hubby said.

Watched "I now pronounced you Chuck and Larry". Dead funny.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Nope, he went with a friend.

Last night I kinda (sorta) caught the tail end of Jessica Alba's [A href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406759/"]The Eyes[/A] and was creeped out of it. I don't know why hubby rents these sort of stupid horror movies but I couldn't sleep for the longest time. OMG. Ghost and Lise do not go hand in hand.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Not even Casper Lise?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Hmm, when I look at Jessica Alba, I never noticed her eyes..
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Is anyone going to watch the new James Bond - Quantum of Solace coming out this Friday?

Russ

Im going to watch it yes.. but just not on friday. I dont think anyhow.. subject to Starfishies Ideas.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Nope. I'm tired of the new James Bond movies but let us know how it goes.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Going with a group to see it on Saturday.  

purelife

I'm going with a group and watching it on Saturday too!!

Next movie I'll be watching is Transporter 3.  I like Jason Stratham...and Jet Li. :)))

Sportsdude

what theatre we'll run into each other probably. lol

Marik

what is this? Saturday night? unacceptable!!! you go opening day!! (friday)   which is what I'm doing with some friends.  

Michel

purelife

Marik wrote:
what is this? Saturday night? unacceptable!!! you go opening day!! (friday)   which is what I'm doing with some friends.

Let us know how it turned out.  If it's terrible, I might not go. :)

Michel

|