General Interests - DS Style!

Started by Van, Mar 13 08 09:26

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Alright, I know where THIS is going.  I don't want to hear ANY rumours as to [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]why I chose to live in the forest.[/span]

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]

Is it because it makes for a great place for hide 'n seek?

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Hugging it!  Trees have feelings, too.

Yes - but do they lustful feelings?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

purelife wrote:
P.C. wrote:
Alright, I know where THIS is going.  I don't want to hear ANY rumours as to [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]why I chose to live in the forest.[/span]

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]

Is it because it makes for a great place for hide 'n seek?

Perhaps she is a researcher - see if bears well  - - - you know what in them??

van_guy

Sportsdude wrote:
forest people

SD - How much money would someone have to pay you to wear this costume?
I'm guessing kids kick him in the a$$ at LEAST once a day.
I know I would - just looking at him I can feel my foot twitching ...

P.C.

It's the suspenders, right ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
It's the suspenders, right ?  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]

I don't think that there is one element of the costume that get my foot a twitchin' ... more the whole ensemble, but if forced I'd have to say the transition from "animal" head to human body would be the most problematic for me.

van_guy

Sportsdude wrote:
never could make a tree house, so we always had forts growing up as kids (abandoned country houses basically) or cellars. Anybody else do something like this?

i grew up in town but my back yard was a forest - my brothers and i would head into the woods and make tree forts.  chop down a bunch of small trees - make a ladder and a small elevated platform.  quite a fond childhood memory.  in the winter we'd build all manner of snow fort ... as snow would last 3-5 months we'd have a bit of time to make elaborate ones.

Lise

van_guy wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
never could make a tree house, so we always had forts growing up as kids (abandoned country houses basically) or cellars. Anybody else do something like this?

i grew up in town but my back yard was a forest - my brothers and i would head into the woods and make tree forts.  chop down a bunch of small trees - make a ladder and a small elevated platform.  quite a fond childhood memory.  in the winter we'd build all manner of snow fort ... as snow would last 3-5 months we'd have a bit of time to make elaborate ones.

[FONT size=6]Tree killer!!!! [/FONT]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|