Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Oh for sure, I got this bag today and there is no way I could eat them all without them going bad. I have to freeze them. Not fresh, but still good. put salmon, cheese, onion, green onion on them and put them in a toaster oven. Easy lunch.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

That sounds yummy.  I like those triangle buns, for sure.

Have you seen the package of granola?  It's 10 bucks and in the section with the bread.  It's so good.  I could never finish it on time (due date is kinda short) so I don't buy it that often now.  

I also brought their Tribe brand garlic hummus.  It's pretty good.  I haven't tried the taziki (sp?) yet.  I like taziki.

Van

No, it all sounds good to me. I never actually go there. But I am going to start. Great products.

I love tzaziki!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

mmmmm....my mouth is watering just thinking about taziki.... *sigh* I should've purchased that tub of it instead of hummus.  

I got this tub of french onion sour cream dip and it is so delicious.  I plan to buy some perogies once freezer space clears up.  I wish I had a deep freeze.  

Lil Me

I was very tempted to buy the $55 folding reclining camp chair.  But I didn't.

It reclines to about 165degrees, so it can double as a camp cot.
 Folds into a big carrying case.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

JJ

This conversation brings up the one negative of shopping at Costco.  You go in to buy a few items maybe $20 worth and you leave with over $200.00 worth of grocery.  You just can't help but impulse shop!

P.C.

I hear ya JJ.  You absolutely HAVE to wear blinders when you shop there.  It's not the groceries I get caught up in....it's all the neat stuff that you don't see in the regular stores that do me in.  And books....I can't go near the books lest I end up with another cookbook to add to the 100 or so that I already have.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

does costco sell the sprint telecomunications card in the 100 min varity.. great for long distance calling and use with cell phones ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I'm not too sure Orik because I don't use long distance.

I brought these speedo sandals and they are super comfy.  There is this gel cushion under your sole.  $20.

P.C.

Just wanted to say thanks purelife, for the tip on the Bird Books at Costco.  Got one.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I saw Christmas wrapping paper at Costco the other day.  I'm also seeing more toys in stock too.  I won't be making the same mistake last year by leaving it until the last LAST minute because all of these toys are gone in a month or two.  (and same goes for 'xmas trees).

I know it's a little early too think about 'xmas, but I'm excited because we actually have space for a small 'xmas tree and decorations!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh, and we splurged on candies at Costco the other day.

I brought a huge tub of Tootsie Roll lollipop.  (I have already set aside all the chocolate ones) Mr PL picked out wine gums, werthers and chocolate covered almonds.  We rarely go down the candy aisles.    

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

yummy

I want purelife in a costco sort of way.................lots with plenty of leftovers to munch on all night long........and the next morning    

|