Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

purelife

Costco has a two-piece Nike bikinis (halter top, flowery, b&w) for 30 bucks!  If only I was going to Maui.....

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Wet Ones for the car, the secret weapon of any long roadtrip.
 --

What are you DOING in your car?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

hahahaha.  How fast does your Toyota Echo go?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

These from Costco's taste really really good...  there's a hint of spice to it.  They're the Sahale snakcs and this one is the Soledad almonds.

Oh, and Mario's Gelato 2L Vanilla Bean ice cream is there now... my fav!

Lil Me

That looks really delish, purelife.

I have to go to Costco today, anyways...

purelife

BUMP!

Yesterday's Costco visit was awesome.  I purchased a cooler on wheels. Way easier than carrying it.  I can't wait to use it.  :)  All we need is some ice packs.

Van

I got my usual delivery order of that Kirkland House blend (thank again Russ), and my buddy got me a container of French's mustard. Giant Massive container for like $4.something. I am a mustard fanatic.

Sweeet deal. I think I like this Costco place.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I saw the French mustard container.  Is this your second container?  

Van

^yes, but the first one he charged me for! LOL! A few BBQs and it is half gone. Mind you, I put mustard on just about all my food. Even eggs!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Oh, also got some of those triangle buns. Anyone know the kind I am talking about?  

purelife

I sure do, Van.  I don't buy them anymore because I can't eat them all.  I could freeze them but it ain't the same as fresh.

Costco food court has those triangle buns with their Montreal smoked meat.  OMGYUMM!

|