Which coffee would you pick?

Started by Lise, Feb 22 08 05:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Given the choice, which coffee would you pick?

Starbucks
1 (14.3%)
Blenz
1 (14.3%)
Second Cup
0 (0%)
Tim Hortons
2 (28.6%)
Any Organic Coffee Shop
1 (14.3%)
Any coffee shop so long as there's coffee
1 (14.3%)
No, I don't drink coffee at all
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Lise

Just curious to know. I'm more of a tea drinker but given the chance, I would pick Timmies because it's cheaper. If I didn't care about money, I'd pick Starbucks for sure.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van Dude

Probably Starbucks. Their plain coffee isn't much more than Tim Hortons, but the quality is 90 times better.

P.C.

The only time I ever get coffee outside of my home is when I'm travelling, so I don't know a lot about all the coffee places out there.  The only thing I do know, is Starbucks is too burnt and bitter for my taste buds.  It's rare that I would miss my morning home coffee, but if I did, I would just skip it for the day.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Green Kirkland coffee bag at Costco made by Starf*cks.

Half price and good coffee.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

JJ

I'm with Russ when I buy coffee it's the green bag of Starbucks from Costco, but when I pick a coffee shop I go to Blenz.  

Van Dude

that costco coffee you are talking about. Are they beans? Does it say Starbucks on the bag? or just Kirkland?

sounds good to me.

JJ

It's beans, Kirkland House Blend made with beans roast by Starbucks.  BTW it is also Fair Trade Certified!  at $11.88 for 2lbs its a great deal.

purelife

I picked the "no I don't drink coffee."  Coffee makes me too jittery...even the decaf...but i have to say that i like the half decaf and half hot chocolate timmies offer. :)

Lil Me

I'm with Russ- Kirkland coffee at home (black) or SBucks French roast.
Sbucks reg coffee in the store is a bit too strong, though I love the espresso.

I drink Timmies double-double because Timmies coffee "tastes like dirty dishwater".  i believe Schady said that and it's true.

I've been cutting down on my coffee intake.  Usually 2 cups in the morning and maybe 1 cup later on.  Used to drink way more, but was getting major gutrot.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van Dude

Thank you Russ and Lil Me and whoever else for telling me about Kirkland House Blend. I bought some, grinded it up, and it is great!!  

Sportsdude

I only drink fair trade, organic coffee from a local place that also sells hemp seeds. So that's saying something, but I don't know what. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van Dude

cool sports. It says Kirkland is a fair trade product too right on the bag...

I hope they are telling the truth!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Does the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga fly or float?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview