Non-alcoholic drinks

Started by Gopher, Feb 09 08 11:49

Previous topic - Next topic

How many cups/glasses do you have each day (tea, coffee, water etc)?

1 - 5
3 (37.5%)
5 - 10
2 (25%)
10 - 15
3 (37.5%)
15 +
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

2 coffee
 1-2 soy milk
 3-4 green tea
 rest is water

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

1 cup tea per day to wake me up except on the weekends. Rest is water. I don't drink much of anything.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

1 - 4 cups coffee.....depending on availability of brewed coffee in meetings or in offices I visit
4 - 6 cups green tea

Lise

We have crappy coffee at work that I avoid at all cost. I don't understand why ppl drink such bitter brew and can walk around without their stomach hurting. I drank one cup and have never touch that stuff since then.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I'll drink crappy coffee if there's cream (or coffee mate) and sugar.  Like the free coffee at Mr Lube.  Ick.  But it's still a coffee.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I hate, absolutely HATE coffee mate. Can't touch that stuff.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

i run on wine and wine only. wait this is the non alcoholic thread. lol (i think i'm on my 6th bottle of wine in a month since i've been back, ugh the stress)

tea and water.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I voted for 10-15 cups a day...consisting of:
lots of water, tea, juice and smoothies.

Lise

Whoa... you must pee a lot. Hehehe.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

coffee, water, juice.

pop is for mixing.

It all changes depending on where I am.. either at home, camping, or overseas
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

i think i'm on my [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]6th bottle of wine in a month [/FONT]since i've been back, ugh the stress)

Time to visit AA?  

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Time to visit AA?
 --

Better make that phone call, SD.

purelife

Gophie...your non-alcoholics thread is slipping here this eve...so, bumping for ya.    

P.C.

Yes...slipping indeed.  I'll post here too.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a056.GIF" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.