Where's kingy?

Started by Lil Me, Dec 05 07 05:28

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Could be....I'm not sure. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

tenkani is alive, he emailed me 2 days ago. He wanted to say that facebook was blocked at his work, hence the disappearing act.

gopher emailed me today, he's having computer issues.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
tenkani is alive, he emailed me 2 days ago. He wanted to say that facebook was blocked at his work, hence the disappearing act.

gopher emailed me today, he's having computer issues.

Er.... so you emailed EVERYONE? Wow. Aren't you the enterprising bunny. *just kidding*

Speaking of vanishing act, where is Michel? Still lurking around?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol Lise
no gopher emailed me
i emailed tenkani wondering what's going on because he usually emails me a couple times a week.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]To Devil, should he ever stop by. (and check his PM )

Miss you.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Michel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Speaking of vanishing act, where is Michel? Still lurking around?[/SPAN]

Lol I'm there, I'm there, just aint got too much time and nothing to say.

You sound like my Fido voicemail message when I phone in.  The lovely voice says "Nothing to tell you!"  LOL

Michel

Gopher

Is Fido also a typical French name for a dog, Michel?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Gopher

Thanks for the info, I hadn't known any of this. I know that a cat in Germany is often referred to as Mitzi, but had no idea of how the French named their pets.
A fool's paradise is better than none.