Russ !!! Stories Please ?

Started by P.C., Nov 25 07 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Russ....did you go camping?  I'm waiting for some Russisms.  Surely you must have a good story?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Goats

Hey PC.. yeah went up to the Hot Springs from Thurs till tonight. Good times.. still tired, it was a long drive back out. I had a few probs with my rig and few others did as well.

There was no snow however.. it did get down to neg 2 but no rain/snow anything. Disappointing to say the least. We had so much stuff in readiness for the white stuff.

Ill fill in more later.. Im bagged. lol.

purelife

heya goats!  will you be posting up some pics of harrison?  

oops, sorry, getting distracted with teh ads on the right about popular screensavers...omg hawt gurls!  

oh, uhm, HI!  LOL

Russ

These are from the Snow Run we did on Sunday.. then got stuck in the Blasted traffic on the way back along the Sea to Sky.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick="self.parent.InsertSymbol('[img border=0 src=/forums/richedit/upload/2kb5e0857530.jpg] ');self.parent.close_insert_pop();" alt="image file name: 2kb5e0857530.jpg" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/upload/2kb5e0857530.jpg[/img]

The Beast...

Other Trucks involved on the way TO the trail along the logging road.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

More...

Getting to the Lake

The Lake.. its snowy!  

Russ

Getting out of the Trail.

By the time we got back onto the main road it was dark and the highways were snowed in.. with the average speed of the traffic on there being 20 km/hr.  

P.C.

OMG Russ !  Don't most people try to AVOID having to drive in that stuff.....LOL

You guys are either really brave, or really crazy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

looks like fun times.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Thanks Lil Me and Missy PC.

It was alot of fun. And yes.. most people DO think we are crazy.. but we love stuff like this. One of the funny types of extreme sports you can get into, spend 8 months fixing and rebuilding stuff on a truck.. take it out one weekend and do thousands in damage if you do one thing wrong. But.. we like the tinkering and building of them, then taking them out to test.. see what breaks, and fix it again better.

The lake was great.. we walked out a ways then heard the ice start to crack.. so we quickly vamoosed off the ice. We would have been toast if we would have gone through there, that far from anything and that cold out.    

P.C.

Russ Russ Russ.....what are we going to do with you.[FONT color= size=2]  [FONT size=1](please be careful)[/FONT][/FONT]

[img height=90 alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/avatars/avatar25349_2.jpg" width=90 border=0]  HAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!  This is very good !!!