Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I'm coming with the beer.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
ummm no i don't, and you don't know me or know how my family works. so thanks :) and that wasn't showing hostility, maybe in your family but not mine.

I don't need to be a member of your family to know how it works.  I see it in the way you write about your cousins on DS.  And this is for EVERYONE to read.  

END!

Russ

purelife wrote:
 I'm coming with the beer.

[/DIV]
 Uh.. PL! You've uh.. AGED a bit in these last few weeks.

<but the beer is most welcome!>

[FONT size=2]EDIT:[/FONT]

[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview
[/DIV][/FONT]  [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ut[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bea[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=beauty name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview to submitThisOnce(this);? && preview?')) with continue attachments, any reattach have will confirm('You || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value undefined?][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif[/img]  

P.C.

HOLY MACKERAL !  Hubby brought one of those gi-normous mugs back from Germany.  It weighs a TON....EMPTY......all by itself......ONE !

My arms would be..........

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ke[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bor[/TD] [TD]n[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=borken name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Did he go to the Hofbräuhaus in Munich? That's you get to take home these 2L mugs. crazy cool.  

P.C.

Yup.....that's where he got it all right.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a063.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Gophie, sorry for hijacking your thread to another level.  Won't happen again.  

Sportsdude

that's how my dad got his as well.
Steins.

Gopher

purelife wrote:
Gophie, sorry for hijacking your thread to another level.  Won't happen again.  

No probs, Purelife - a hi-jacked thread is always entertaining, so hi-jack away (well, at least mine, I don't know how everyone else feels about those they've originated).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

No worries Gopher.. we will stay on track with the threads origional intention..

Beer and glasses from Germany!! Pl's serving

Gopher

Have you been to the Hofbrauhaus, Russ?  One time I was there I was drinking with three friends (we were all from different countries), none of us was actually touching a beer glass at the time it happened, but one of the glasses we had on the table exploded before our eyes - no casualties, just a good soaking: naturally we were accused of loutish behaviour and no explanation at all could persuade the management of our innocence.

On the subject of this thread, I've just written and posted my first card of the 'season'.      
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

well i've got 10 cards to do
and a couple letters

i always do something funny with letters and cards. Half of one letter to oma will be german, a couple aunts and uncles will get some french and i want to write something in mandrin.

Do they sell bi-lingual greeting cards anywhere (or cards in another language, then i'll just translate them so relatives will understand) ? Family neeeds some culture lol, they always like that.

My gift this year is chop sticks, everyone is getting a pair.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
 Have you been to the Hofbrauhaus, Russ?  One time I was there I was drinking with three friends (we were all from different countries), none of us was actually touching a beer glass at the time it happened, but one of the glasses we had on the table exploded before our eyes - no casualties, just a good soaking: naturally we were accused of loutish behaviour and no explanation at all could persuade the management of our innocence.

On the subject of this thread, I've just written and posted my first card of the 'season'.       I actually Havent Gopher.. I am really hoping to make it to Germany someday to wander through. Ive only been there for about a day at a time due to layovers. Its incredible how many security checks you have to go through.. just to LEAVE the country.

I dont believe in Christmas cards.. but the better half has other ideas.

|