It's Caturday!

Started by PostMonkee @(^_^)@, Jul 31 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Why cats, Marik...........now that's the million dollar question!!

[FONT size=5]BEHOLD! FATNESS IN ALL ITS GLORY![/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

I've never understood why some people would buy these....... bloody creepy if you ask me.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'd throw that out the window. creepiest clock ever.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You mean like Trash Kitty ?

[img height=275 src="http://www.derkatzcattery.com/KittenPagePokionback.jpg" width=191 border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Why cats?

Because on Caturday we pay homage to the king of the beasts.

We do it out of love, but also because if we don't give proper respect they will smother us in our sleep    0_0

I know I was designed to be
Adored by all who encounter me
With glossy fur and emerald eyes
My glory's sure to mesmerize
Those hapless humans who think that
A dog's a dog; a cat's a cat
Will surely come around to see
The miracle that is me.

-Bubba

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=4]Can I play too ? [/FONT]

Sportsdude

woah can't say no to that cat, he/she might kill me.  

Sportsdude

BBC did a cat in pictures segment

Overweight cats are likely to suffer from diabetes, according to a report. Squinty was a stray on a Newport estate before owner, Miki Burgess rescued him - but he still likes a drink!

Amber is 12 and has been diabetic for three years. Tracy Stuart, her owner, says Amber is a very friendly cat who never "complains" about her injections.

Katie Klaassen: "My cat is a neutered male, who likes nothing better than sleeping and eating. He's fond of doughnuts but will have a gnaw on pretty much anything!"

Bonita Morris: "Our Burmese cat, Lenny, died recently aged 15 after suffering from diabetes for the last five years. As you can see, he was neither inactive nor overweight!"

Jack Tait sent in this picture of Gladstone who was diagnosed as being severely diabetic in 2005 and is now in remission after receiving daily insulin injections.

Matthew sent in this picture of his parents' cat Emily stalking some prey. Sadly, numerous "spare tyres" mean she is unlikely to catch any dinner.

Mini the cat doesn't quite live up to his name. Owner Adam said Mini has had diabetes since 2002 and is now too fat and too lazy to go out.

Indy has always been a big cat, according to Trevor Proctor who sent in this picture. Indy suffers from a digestive problem and can only eat dried food.

Katie's cat Boots used to visit the neighbours for snacks between meals before she became too fat to do anything but sunbathe in the garden.

Candace Matthews: "Geoffrey has regular blood glucose tests at home."

Hamish Williams: "Chota may have more problems than his weight!" Send your pictures to [email protected]. See top right-hand side for terms and conditions.

[a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6935471.stm"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6935471.stm[/a]

Lise

Well, this hotness should belong to this thread really....... and purelife's right about her belly, I do wanna RUB that!!
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Bill Cosby.

wyk

This is why I never leave my toothbrush out!  I'm all for good dental health, but this is a bit much!

P.C.

Marik.....how could you be unhappy with the Caturday thread.....I just don't get it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]

Lise

Would you believe he even asked about it at DATW? ROTFL. Marik is so cute sometimes.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Yes I saw that.....who knew.  I would think if you didn't like pictures of cats....a thread called Caturday doesn't see like the best one to click on.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Marik

LOL P.C. I've got no comeback for your "how can you be unhappy" post (w/ pic)

But I do try to click on every thread to see what it's like.

I assume miss P.C. and Lise own / have owned cats?

|