It's Caturday!

Started by PostMonkee @(^_^)@, Jul 31 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Behold! It knows!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Corn helps us PLAY!!!    =))))))

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

The most wonderful part of a kitty is...

yes, the bottom of its foot    :|

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lise

Aaaah...... of course! Dome cat, anyone?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

...and his one blue eye and one green eye is pretty special too.

That's an appartment kitty if I ever saw one.  His feets put my kitty's feets to shame.

I think this little guy just had a pawdicure.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

DOME

CAT

DOME

CAT

DOME

CAT

DOME

CAT

DOME

CAT

DOME

CAT

DOME

CAT

[FONT face="Arial Black" color=#407f00 size=7]DOME [/FONT][FONT face="Arial Black" color=#407f00 size=7]CAT!!!![/FONT]

[/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]

Lise

Right, would you actually believe there's such a product out there called Cat Dome?

[DIV align=center][FONT face=arial color=#003366 size=3]CAT DOME[/FONT]

[DIV align=center][FONT face=arial color=#003366 size=3]Covered Litter Pan For Cats[/FONT]

[DIV align=center][FONT face=arial color=#003366 size=2]Article #: 50615[/FONT]

[DIV align=center][FONT face=Arial color=#003366 size=2][/FONT]

[DIV align=center][FONT face=Arial color=#003366 size=2][/FONT]

[DIV align=center] [TABLE align=center] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [P align=justify][FONT face=arial color=#003366 size=2] [UL] [LI]Attractive, spacesaving design  [LI]Light, durable construction  [LI]Assembles and disassembles easily  [LI]for all cats [/LI][/UL][/FONT]

[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle][A href="jvascript:openRedir2();"][FONT face=arial color=#ff0033 size=2]Click here for more information.[/FONT][/A][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/DIV]
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yes!!! Dome cats need cat domes! Where else will they sleep??

Lise

I don't get why ppl would want to put a cat in a dome and say it's comfortable....... Meh... how about a warning sign against throwing cats in one's backyard instead?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol!
I've seen cat domes for cats to do their 'business' in but not a place to sleep.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Dome cats require a special sleeping throne in which they can recharge their psychic energeez.

[FONT face="Arial Black" size=7]+[/FONT]

[FONT face="Arial Black" size=7]= [/FONT]

Sportsdude

tigger has one of those, only sleeps in it during the winter though, too freakin' hot otherwise.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

[img height=344 src="http://files.psycco.de/seentheend.jpg" width=482].

lazy Marik

holy... I've only looked at the 6th page, but wow. A thread with only goofy cat photos.
Why all the cat pictures? I understand that they're cuddly, make good pets, cover up their poo when they crap, etc.
I see this all over the internet...

|