average guys with hot girls?

Started by shyster, Jul 28 07 01:38

Previous topic - Next topic

shyster

Ever see average guys with hot girls in long term relationships? Not an ugly nerd who is really smart and makes alot of money and not a very handsome trades guy.
Just an average guy with an average job.

TehBorken

shyster wrote:
Ever see average guys with hot girls in long term relationships? Not an ugly nerd who is really smart and makes alot of money and not a very handsome trades guy.
Just an average guy with an average job.

I'm a pretty average looking guy and I think my girl is very beautiful. I'm definitely not a "handsome trades guy" or anything like that.  

My job isn't typical, but I don't make loads of money either. As for whether or not we're "long term", I guess it depends what you call long term...we've been enaged since last December and we're getting married later this year.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DS DATW DV

I actually think that it is more common for hot girls to be with average guys. Something about the woman wants to be the beauty and the guy is more valued as the provider... maybe its instinct.

Caramel Kisses

Its called Beauty and the Beast. lol

Men are visual and women are into what's inside.

TehBorken

Caramel Kisses wrote:
Its called Beauty and the Beast. lol

Yeah, that would be her (Beauty), and that would be me (Beast), lol.

Men are visual and women are into what's inside.

Oh I don't know...I've always been interested in what's inside her...you know, what's inside her pants, her bra, etc.    lol

Caramel Kisses

LOL Well its nice to know that you care for what's inside too.... would worry me a bit if you didn't. ;P

TehBorken

Caramel Kisses wrote:
LOL Well its nice to know that you care for what's inside too.... would worry me a bit if you didn't. ;P

Heheheh.

Seriously though, she's very sweet and she absolutely done stole mah heart. I'm looking forward to getting married to her.

Caramel Kisses

Awww isn't love grand! :D....... Its very rare for a guy to be on a forum happy and in love these days. LMAO Its true, I am married and very happy but every time I'm on DV some guy is bitching he can't find love or sex. lol Desperate enough to try to pick me up, a perfect stranger. lol They get all awww when I tell them I am married and very happy. Too funny. This is a nice change. hee hee

Good for you and best of luck on the wedding plans. :)

TehBorken

Caramel Kisses wrote:
Awww isn't love grand! :D....... Its very rare for a guy to be on a forum happy and in love these days. LMAO Its true, I am married and very happy but every time I'm on DV some guy is bitching he can't find love or sex. lol

I've read DV a bit, mostly when I'm really, really bored. It seems as though there are some pretty harsh racists over there, dumping on black, asian, or hispanic women. It's as if only white women are "acceptable" to them and I find that pretty sad to be honest. I'm sure they shit nuclear-powered aircraft carriers out their collective asses if I went over there and told 'em my girlfriend wasn't white (and now they'll know, since a fair number of them read this board). Oh well, tough shit for them.  I don't decide who I'll date or marry based on the "group opinion" on DV, lol.

Good for you and best of luck on the wedding plans. :)

Thanks!

Caramel Kisses

OMG Who cares the colour of the person you love! We are all people, white is not superior! Yeah people on that forum piss me off but I stay clear from racist threads. As long as I don't think or act like them, thats all that matters to me. People can have their own beliefs I guess, too bad people think that way though. So angry, kinda scary, and sad.

Ace

I don't decide who I'll date or marry based on the "group opinion" on DV, lol.

It's best not to make any decisions based on the DV 'group opinion'...  I pity the fool that does!  Actually, 1% of the time you might get a somewhat helpful response...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Caramel Kisses

I hope you got my message TehBroken. lol New to this DS extras. lol

Thank you

Very beautiful :)

TehBorken

Caramel Kisses wrote:
I hope you got my message TehBroken. lol New to this DS extras. lol

I did, and thank you..  

Caramel Kisses

TehBroken

LOL 5 stars and a SuperHero Member.... You sound like a long time DS pro. :D

TehBorken

Caramel Kisses wrote:
LOL 5 stars and a SuperHero Member.... You sound like a long time DS pro. :D

I've been here from the start, so to speak.