Relationships - how to maintain them

Started by purelife, Aug 03 07 09:22

Previous topic - Next topic

wyk

The secret to a long, happy, committed, and monogamus relationship is separate bathrooms, closets, and bedrooms.  Makes the "sleepovers" in each other's rooms a heck of a lot of fun!    

49er

my wife and I have separate closets but her shit still ends up taking half the space in my closet.

Sportsdude

yeah when we moved into this new house the owners had a HUGE closet the size of my room (which is really big as well) just for shoes.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

49er wrote: my wife and I have separate closets but her shit still ends up taking half the space in my closet.

lol.....I hear ya 49er.  But in all fairness.....think about it.  You have undies.  Ladies have undies, bras and camisoles.  You have socks.  Ladies have socks, stockings and tights.  You have pants.  Ladies have pants, capris and dress-up slacks.  You have T-shirts.  Ladies have T-shirts, halters and tanks.  You have shirts.  Ladies have shirts, blouses and assorted tops....with each one made out of various materials and a colour of each style in each colour of each fabric.  You have a pair of runners and a pair of dress shoes.  Ladies have a pair of shoes to match each of the tops made of each of the fabrics in each of the colours.  And.........let's not forget that we have each of those things for each season.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oye vie.
eyeyeye

Only clothes I have a lot of are Roots Hoodies I've collected over 3 years. I've got one for every day of the week and a 'dress up' hoodie to boot.

P.C.

See ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I think guys really shouldn't care how much clothes their girl has unless..
A) It becomes apparent she's a shopaholic, then that's not good
B) the clothes start going everywhere. For example when your coat closet becomes a dress closet and the bedroom becomes full of clothes along with the living room, den and kitchen.

Lise

My husband (believe it or not!) has more clothes than me. I hate buying clothes. It's so taxing. I have really bad fashion sense so ppl have to buy clothes for me.

If clothes were optional, I'd be streaking across this page right about now......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.