Things that you find fascinating

Started by Orik, Jul 15 07 01:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Oak

Orik, I have seen a very similar writing style like yours and I know the person.  I doubt you and the person I know are the same person because he has told me that he doesn't chat here, but the more I read your poems, the more you and he sound alike.  

Oak

Orik, I have seen a very similar writing style like yours and I know the person.  I doubt you and the person I know are the same person because he has told me that he doesn\'t chat here, but the more I read your poems, the more you and he sound alike.  

Orik

Maybe I am oak maybe i am... I used to say i would never post here then i got banned from dv and set up camp here. much to my chagrin, so be it ds is a nice place to play...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sycamore

Orik, well, I have been talking to you tentatively.  I spent too much time trying to be as certain as I can be that you are who I think you are, but it's too confusing especially over at DV.  As for the last comment on your poems, I meant to say they seemed to me as abstract as pure music or artworks.  Your poems inspired me although I have seen adaptations on certain lines.

There are some other interesting posts and nice people on DS, but it's time for me to go.  Have fun on both DV and DS.  If we have not run into each other again online, we wouldn't find each other again anyway, at least I was in the process to.  Take care!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

architecture, public transportation and its movement, bridges and black and white photos of cities and buildings.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|