Things that you find fascinating

Started by Orik, Jul 15 07 01:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

I heard of this hilarious trick where you fill your medicine cabinet with a million ping pong balls before a party.  Then your snoopy friend gets a surprise when they open the cabinet door!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL, that's a good idea!  Then, you'd know which friends to keep a close eye on.  Nobody should be opening your cabinets without your permission.

I personally don't like it when people snoop around your house looking and touching everything.  Do you have friends like that?

Orik

The funny or maybe the fascinating thing is that keeping medicine, in the cabinet in the bathroom, is the worst place, because u have environmental issues. Some drugs, do not react to heat, well at all and if u like hot, steamy, soapy, showers like myself... well they will deteriorate, faster, than if they are kept in a dark, cool kitchen or bedroom area...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Good point SD.  I have no idea where that "medicine cabinet" term came to place.  I never referred to the cabinet as that but do not that that was the name.    

Sportsdude

Canadian accents. fascinate me.

yeah same here on the term, I just say kitchen cabinet. It also shares space with the bills are kept, along with cheques, wallets and keys.

So its kinda funny the bills are right next to the advil.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

I must say this has turned out to be a most fascinating read... so many interesting replys...

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-weight: bold;"]Salamat[/span] for the blessings.... means thank you in Tagalog

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"]Ingat[/span] people... Means take care.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
I heard of this hilarious trick where you fill your medicine cabinet with a million ping pong balls before a party.  Then your snoopy friend gets a surprise when they open the cabinet door!  
 Im going to do this at my next bbq.

I KNOW people go through my medecine cabinet.. It was kinda obvious when a buddy asked me for a band aid and his girlfriend said," oh I know where that is, its beside the peroxide in the..." Then trailed off as she saw me looking suspiciously at her.

I keep my medicine and stuff in there. To each their own I guess..  Im curious as to why others keep it elsewhere? Am I missing something?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I run out of space when I keep our supply of  toothbrushes, soaps, shaving blades and toothpaste in there.  I keep the Peroxide under the sink and the bandaids in another cabinet.

P.C.

OHHH Lil Me.....I LOVE IT !!!!!!   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

I think I might like give that one a whirl too.....except I may use golf balls.  A....because I have a billion....and B....they'd be nice and LOUD !  HAHAHAAAAhaaaa    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Do you have an idea of what to do to stop people from snooping around in the bedrooms?  

P.C.

Suspend a bucket of talcum powder over the door ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

hahahah.  I like that one!

Seriously, people snoop in other peoples' bedrooms?  I always feel weird in other peoples' bedrooms- I run in to fetch my coat off the bed and then run out again.  Unless they're really good friends, in which case I lie on the bed and chat while they're drying their hair.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Put a piece of paper in the drawers that say "BOO" or "STOP SNOOPING" or "I'M WATCHING YOU" or the best "Smile, you're being watched".
Or if the computer is in the bedroom make your screen saver a message about not snooping.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

post a warning all snoopers will be purple nurpled

Lil Me

Problem is, some people enjoy that (purple nurple)  

|