Kwik E Mart

Started by Lil Me, Jul 15 07 12:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Anyone been there yet?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Nope. But there's one in Coquitlam.

Vancouver, BC/Coquitlam, BC  O' Canada – oh Homer!

1198 Landsdowne St.
Coquitlam, British Columbia V3E 1J7

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Havent but I remember hearing on the Fox there was a lineup with a half hour wait for that one soon after it opened
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

stretchedout

Rode by it - no BFD.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Sportsdude

I dunno if this is a brilliant move on 7-Eleven's part or not. I mean its really making fun of the company but hey I guess now they get the joke.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Good move for 7/11 and for the simpsons cause the simpons ratings and revenue have really slipped the last few years...

I agree stretched out

purelife

I saw some pictures but I don't find them too fascinating.  I think that the idea was there but the hype will die down pretty soon, kinda like what happened to Krispy Kreme.

Sportsdude

lol krispy kreme. People got to fat.
Is anybody getting the feeling that this Simpson's Movie isn't going to be funny?

Marik

I still can't believe this show has been running so long. The thing is, what else are the TV stations going to put in during that timeslot? Take CBC for example, from 5:00 - 5:30 PM weekdays. The news doesn't air until 6:00 PM, and the other shows that CBC offer don't exactly garner interest - especially for kids. Parents are probably coming home from work at this time, so it makes sense to air The Simpsons. Since this show = ratings, it's never going to be pulled. And even if they stop making new episodes, they still have a whole bunch of different seasons they can show. I guess that's good for fans of the show, but I'm no fan!!! (I hope the movie flops, ahaha)  

Sportsdude

Same here. Love the Simpson's video games though.  

Lise

HOW DARE YOU!! Grrrr! The Simpsons rule!! I still find their jokes funny and original and I hope they'll continue for another 10 years.

On that note, if you read this, Matt Goeing and Fox Network, please bring back Futurama!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Hobbit

Been to the coquitlam one and to the one in NewYork... both were seriously deficient in their simpson's product line. The highlight was the pink donuts. Just a scam to get people to travel really far to go to Seven-Eleven. Not worth checking out.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 HOW DARE YOU!! Grrrr! The Simpsons rule!! I still find their jokes funny and original and I hope they'll continue for another 10 years.

On that note, if you read this, Matt Goeing and Fox Network, please bring back Futurama!!!![/DIV]
   You get a bless for this last part miss lise.. I agree <sad> I miss futurama

Sportsdude

Yeah they brought back Family Guy I'm sure they'll bring back Futurama at some point.
How is King of the Hill still on? I scratch my head on that one.

Lil Me

I LOOOVVE King of the Hill.  So funny.  Understated sarcasm.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein