No Touch: Toilet Paper

Started by Lise, Jul 11 07 04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Riiiiiiiight. Wave and hey, presto, you get FIVE toilet paper to use. Is that enough?  As for me, five is enough for ONE option. If you get number TWO (after eating that hot spicy chillie dish), it ain't enough, gawdamnit!!!!! GRRRRR!

Oh well, chalk it up to saving the planet.

ROSWELL, Ga. (AP) - Richard Thorne grins as he waves his hand under a toilet paper dispenser in a women's restroom. The machine spits five sheets of tissue into his grasp.

A year in the works, the electronic tissue dispenser is being rolled out to the masses by Kimberly-Clark Professional as it seeks to capture more of the $1 billion away-from-home toilet paper market. The company believes most people will be satisfied with five sheets - and use 20 percent less toilet paper.

[FONT size=1]Read more: [/FONT][A href="http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2007/07/11/4331767-ap.html"][FONT size=1]http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2007/07/11/4331767-ap.html[/FONT][/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

You know.....it's getting a little scary. The trend towards removing personal decisions from our grasp is almost getting out of hand.  I didn't know I wouldn't be capable of making these decisions for myself for at least another 30 years.

We had those 'wave dispensers' for paper towels at the golf course....and they gave me enough to dry my thumb.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Only thing that the golf courses ever get right is the ball washer.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Do you enjoy washing your balls in the machine?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

when I was a kid that's all I was allowed to do at the course.

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]HAHAHAHHAHAHH!  You're hilarious Lil Me!  

Lise, I think Lil Me needs a spanking more than moi. ;)  hee hee....

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
   I just snorted my rum n coke all over my laptop... i think miss lil me wins this thread by defaut with that statement...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Lil Me wrote:

OMG. HAHAHAHA. Yes, I believe some decent (or not) spanking in order. LIL ME!! Honestly, I'm shocked.

And the funny part is, I don't think SD got the joke........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Oh I got it, I laughed pretty much impossible to top that though.  

purelife

Ya know, the problem with automatic things such as this would be the cost to get it fixed (and the hassle) if this thing ever broke down!