anyone know what event/celebration was june 17th? something cosmic

Started by Alien MAAAAAAN, Jun 18 07 11:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Alien MAAAAAAN

[DIV class=walltext]crazy NIGHT june 17th, a special day, if you go to trout lake find the middle bench facing east. with the name sophia wilson. check south west of that behinf the tree, there is a formation on the ground possibly alien or human made.
either way we all heard the same noise arounf 2 am
thought it was a train at firt, then realized it was of ASTRAL frequency/

going back to take pictures.
the battle is over 2007 the start of a new beginning.

make ur dreams become real.[/DIV]

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Uhm, you're like one day late in inviting us to this "special" occasion!    

purelife

Michel

Sure, it's just beside home, and I'm a mix of lazy and curious... lol

purelife

Oh, beside home, eh?  *a clue a clue so that I could stalk you!*

It would probably be too far for me to drive down there.  If it was in Moody Park or Queens', then I would go.

Michel

Hehe I go anywhere where there are hotties...

Moody park, it's in Port Moody I assume? I was there yesterday (got lost hehe)[/DIV]

purelife

TehBorken

Alien MAAAAAAN wrote:
 [div class="walltext"]crazy NIGHT june 17th, a special day, if you go to trout lake find the middle bench facing east. with the name sophia wilson

Being unable to travel backwards in time, I won't be attending this momentous event.

the battle is over 2007 the start of a new beginning.

No, the new beginning comes at the end of the old beginning. See where you screwed up now?

make ur dreams become real.[/div]
 I did that once but ended up being charged with a felony. (sigh)

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Michel

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]make ur dreams become real.[/SPAN]

ah ah ah !

TehBorken

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]make ur dreams become real.
[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]ah ah ah ![/div]
I should probably mention that my dreams also include public flogging for people who type "ur" instead of "you're".
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Michel

if you go to trout lake find the middle bench facing east. with the name sophia wilson. check south west of that behinf the tree, there is a formation on the ground possibly alien or human made.

Yeah I've been there yesterday, looks like the martians likes to make drawing with their acid pee. They tried to do something like a giant Playboy bunny logo in the grass, or maybe it's the trace left by the landing gear of their flying saucer ????

Anyway I took pictures but my computer don't work at home so I can't post my discoveries here, so it must be the alien who intefered, it's getting scary, so I declare case close.

*X files theme in the background*

Michel

Looks like the Aliens have been defeated at the Battle of Shaw Cable, my computer is back. BEHOLD ! THE CANADIAN NAZCA !